How To Build An Email List From Scratch

Nairaexchange

Administrator
Staff member
To start your affiliate marketing journey in order to make money online, you first need to build an email list. So, in this article I’ll be revealing to you how to build an email list from scratch. Before I show you the killer way to build an email list, let me familiarize you with some basic things you need to know to build your email list.

What is affiliate marketing?

Affiliate marketing is the process of show casing or promoting an individual or company’s products or services to potential customer with the aim of earning a commission in return. That means, if you promote a product which isn’t yours to someone, if the person buys the product, you earn commission.

So, to be successful with affiliate marketing, you need to have a good knowledge of the products you are marketing. Read and understand everything about it and try to spend more time with your potential customers.

How can I reach my potential customers?

Internet has taken over the marketing space and you can reach millions of your potential customers online.

1. Social media
  2. Blog/website
  3. Email marketing
  4. Physically, etc

In this article, I’ll be focusing more on Email marketing.

What is Email marketing?

Email marketing is a way of promoting products or services to potential customers through the use of email. Note the word “potential customers”, that means your target audience. You don’t just send emails to random people, it will bring little to no result. Effective email marketing have to be done right to get a good level of result. To do this, you need to know how to build an email list from scratch.

How to build an email list from scratch

Lots of individuals want to know how to build an email list for free or how to build an email list without a website, so, I will show you the fastest way to create an email list for business. Well, as a beginner, you have to understand that to get people to give you their email address, you need to do some things as nothing goes for nothing. You have to give out free gifts in exchange for emails, free gifts like downloadable eBook, free seminars, free webinars, give-away, etc.

In addition to that, you need email marketing platform or autoresponder like getresponse, aweber, mailchimp,etc to receive your email. Also, a nice looking landing page is required. You can create a free landing page with google by either visiting sites.google.com or bloggers.com.

How to build an email list fast

To build an email list fast from scratch, you need to educate yourself from people that are already successful in affiliate marketing business. Let me introduce you to a powerful eBook called “secrete email system”. This powerful book has changed the way at with I see affiliate marketing. I bought the book for $5 but the lesson I learnt from it has taken me to another level in my affiliate marketing journey.

To get more information about this eBook, click this link HERE

What is the secrete email system?

The secrete email system was developed by Matt Bacak to assist you in creating and running an online business.

In this eBook Matt Bacak reveal the secrete he uses to create a seven figure income monthly that anybody can do.

To get more information about this eBook, click this link HERE

Conclusion

In conclusion, to build an email list from scratch, you need to be ready to give out gifts inform of a downloadable file, get a landing page either paid or free and get an autoresponder. Remember that you need quality email list( people that are interested in the product you sell).

Aternatively, you can use the method that Matt Bacak shared in his book called the secrete email system.

If you like this article, please share it on your social media platform.

Thank you.

The post How To Build An Email List From Scratch appeared first on Make Naira.

Continue reading...