How To Make Money Online In Nigeria As A Student

Nairaexchange

Administrator
Staff member
Students are always eager to find a way to make money on the side as they study so as to help with some of their financial needs. So, if you are a student and you are reading this article, just take a bit of time to read to the end as I’ll be revealing a sure way on how to make money online in Nigeria as a student.

I’ll like to introduce you to an app that will make you lots of money with tour phone as a student. Without waisting time let me introduce you to the app called PiggyVest. PiggyVest is an online banking app that allow you to make money at home or school while you sleep or go about your daily business. Infact, its one of the best app you’ll ever wish you have on your phone.

I use PiggyVest to save & invest securely. Sign up with my link and get ₦1,000.00 to start your own savings journey. Input my phone number as referral promo code(07068514950) during registration or when signing up with the app.

Ways to make money online as a student with PiggyVest

1. Investify
  2. Savings
  3. Referrals

I’ll focus more on Investify in this article as I’ve already discuss the other two ways in my previous article. You can click on Savings and also Referrals to be redirected to the articles respectively.

What is Investify?

Investify is an innovative way to earn more money on your savings by investing in low to medium risk, primary and secondary investment opportunities. You can start to invest with as little as ₦1,000, and you can scale the amount up to what you want.

Any money invested to PiggyVest using Investify is invested to projects such as:

• Agriculture
  • Real-estate
  • Transportation
  • Commercial papers, etc

How can I start with PiggyVest?

• Click HERE to visit their website or download PiggyVest app on the google play store to create an account.
  • Register and login to PiggyVest (PiggyVest login)
  • Enter your BVN to validate your identity and to kick against identity theft
  • Fill in your debit card information to activate your account
  • Make your first deposit
  • Fill in your withdrawal account details

How safe is my capital and what happens in case of disasters?

Your money is safe because all investment options on Piggyvest Investify is adequately insured against loss. On PiggyVest, your capital safety is their primary concern. However, remember Murphy’s law that state that “If anything can go wrong, then it will go wrong”. That is just a word of caution, its not to scare you. PiggyVest is doing all in its power to ensure maximum safety of your money.

Is it possible to liquidate my investment at anytime?

Yes, but it attract some penalty of between 1% to 3% and in most cases you will have to wait till the investment run out. Remember that the money is given out for a particular project like farming and untill the time of harvest of the product, you wouldn’t be able to withdraw your money. So, when investing in this projects, always plan for the long term.

I use PiggyVest to save & invest securely. Sign up with my link and get ₦1,000.00 to start your own savings journey. You can alternatively copy and paste my referral link to your browser to register https://www.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=243f152ff90121. Input my phone number as referral promo code(07068514950) during registration or when signing up with the app.

Conclusion

In conclusion, Investify is a very good way to invest your money in various sector of the Nigeria economy and make money from home in Nigeria as a student. You will be earning money while you sleep. You can make a trial to invest with PiggyVest using Investify to make money online in Nigeria as a student.

You can also check out their review on the google play store.

To read my article about how you can make money with PiggyVest using Referrals click here

If this article is helpful to you, kindly help to share it on your social media platform to benefit others using the different share button on this blog.

Thank you.

The post How To Make Money Online In Nigeria As A Student appeared first on Make Naira.

Continue reading...