Make Money With Your Phone In Nigeria

Nairaexchange

Administrator
Staff member
Make your smart phone a blessing to you by using it to make money online in Nigeria. In this article, I’ll be revealing to you three different ways by which your can earn money with your phone. Let me introduce you to an app that helps you save and invest with ease towards a specific target. With this app, you can invest your money and earn very good percentage on your investment. Anything you do with this app will make you money. The name of the app is PiggyVest.

What is PiggyVest?

PiggyVest is an online platform that assist you to save and invest money with higher ROI(return on investment) in Nigeria. This platform/app was established in 2016 by Somto Ifezue, Odunayo Eweniyi and Joshua Chibueze. In the year 2018, they were able to raise over a million dollar from Nigerians who are willing to invest in their vision. As a result of expansion, PiggyVest included some other form of investment to their platform which make them change from “Piggybank” to “PiggyVest”.

I use PiggyVest to save & invest securely. Sign up with my link and get ₦1,000.00 to start your own savings journey. Input my phone number as referral promo code(07068514950) during registration or when signing up with the app.

3 ways to earn from PiggyVest

1. Savings
  2. Investify
  3. Referrals

In this article, I will focus more on how to make money on PiggyVest with Savings. To earn money on PiggyVest with Investify and Referrals, click on each of the link.

PiggyVest Point

PiggyVest reward their consistent customers with Piggy point. 1 Piggy Point = N10. Every customer will earn piggy points as stated below:

N2000 – N4999 = 1 point
N5000 – N9999 = 2 points
N10000 – N49999 = 10 points
N50000 – N99999 = 25 points
N100000 and above = 55 points

How to start saving on PiggyVest

• Click HERE to visit their website or download app from google play store
  • Confirm your email with the email sent to you
  • Link your BVN
  • Set up your withdrawal account details
  • Enter your debit card details to activate your account
  • Deposit money into your account
  • Select your Savings Plans (either daily, weekly or monthly)

Acceptable range of amount to save

N50 – N50,000 daily,
N1000 – N200,000 weekly,
or N3,000 – N500,000 monthly

PiggyVest savings wallet

• Piggybank wallet
  • Safelock wallet
  • Target wallet
  • Flex Naira wallet
  • Flex Dollar wallet

Earn money with higher ROI

• Around 8% per annum on Piggybank
  • Up to 13% per annum on SafeLock
  • Around 8% per annum on Target
  • Also 8% per annum on Flex
  • Flex Dollar gives 7% per annum
  • Up to 25% on Investify

SafeLock– you get upfront interest on your Flex account and you can access it immediately.

Piggybank– your interest accrued daily on your balance, and paid monthly (1st of every month).

Target Savings– Interest is accrued daily also and reflects on your target dashboard.

How safe is my money

All money saved with PiggyVest are managed by AIICO Capital, the leading asset management company in Nigeria, registered and licensed by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).

I use PiggyVest to save & invest securely. Sign up with my link and get ₦1,000.00 to start your own savings journey. You can alternatively copy and paste my referral link to your browser to register https://www.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=243f152ff90121. Input my phone number as referral promo code(07068514950) during registration or when signing up with the app.

Conclusion

In conclusion, to make money with your phone in Nigeria, PiggyVest is a very good platform that can generate monthly income for you through savings interest, investify and referral bonus. Although you can also earn money through Piggy point but the amount of money you can earn with point is very little. This platform works for everybody, either you are a student or not, you can earn money with PiggyVest. Below are some review about PiggyVest from google play store.

If you like this article , kindly assist to share it on your social media platforms using the share buttons on this blog post.

Thanks.

The post Make Money With Your Phone In Nigeria appeared first on Make Naira.

Continue reading...